September Paintings

September has been a productive month for me. I had no any obligatory commitments and was free to do whatever I wished. I enrolled myself on four online courses on www.coursera.org and www.edx.org of which I completed one course that lasted 4 weeks. Another course is in the verge of completion while some courses have just commenced. Apart from that I did paintings. Here are some of the paintings from this month.

Machhapuchhre Scenery with Rhododendrons!
This painting was made on A3 sized hand made paper.

Sunset Scene
This painting portraying a glimpse of dusk and all the paintings below were made on A4 sized handmade paper.
Monastery

Dudhpokhari Scenery

Rhino Tal - Scenery
With all these paintings, the online courses and other stuffs, this month was quite a busy month!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

ShareThis